Write for Us
If you feel that you have ideas that would match the theme of our website, get in touch with us. We are welcoming you to write guest blogs for us if you have an unbiased perspective on things associated with climate change, pollution, environmental science, and ecology.
If there’s one thing we have cared about when publishing content on our website, it’s quality. So, if we come across quality write-ups that showcase the writer’s passion for the earth, nature, environment, conservation, and related subjects, we take little time to publish them on the site.
There are, however, some rules and guidelines that you must abide by to write for us. Read on to know about them.
- Climate Change
- Environmental Science
- Your write-up must not contain plagiarized content and should be well formatted. Your content should also not be spun or duplicated.
- Perform Grammarly and Copyscape check before submitting your guest post.
- Never include any external link in the content besides the “do follow” link.
- Do not write on topics that don’t match the site’s theme or niche.
- Don’t mention categories that are not present on the site in your content.
- Make sure your content is well-written and is free from spelling and grammatical errors. Additionally, you must also abide by all the guidelines provided on this page.
- The minimum word count required for a guest post is 500 words, while the maximum word count would be 2500 words.
- Your content shouldn’t talk about subjects like tobacco (cigarette, pipe, chicha, e-cigarette, etc.), and selling charms (prostitutes, escorts, etc.), or anything illegal.
- Make sure your write-up doesn’t praise illegal streaming and downloading.
- Don’t promote drinking, talk about the benefits of having alcohol, or say what a wonderful time one can have when having a drink with friends.
- Also, don’t promote cosmetic surgery or say that “taking food supplements is beneficial for our health”.
We have already mentioned that it’s important that you submit a well-written article. Make sure your write-up doesn’t sound like a press release or sales pitch. You should use a knowledgeable, inspiring, passionate, and friendly tone of writing. Your article should look like a piece written just for SEO purposes. The backlinking should be done as naturally as possible.
Submission and Approval
You will have to send your guest post to email@example.com. Every post submitted on our site is first checked by our editorial team. We will move to the next step and publish it only if the editorial team approves the post.
If you want, you can provide us with links to images you want your article to be accompanied by. However, make sure that the images you are looking to add to the post are free for use. You can also add images you have copyright over.
Our editorial team is extremely prompt. The moment they will receive your article, they will start checking it for flaws and will get back to you quickly to inform you whether your article is accepted.
We welcome you to submit guest posts on our website and share your knowledge with a much larger audience.